Check out this great video
Author Pens New Book, Launches Game On Institute
Focuses on Tools and Strategies for Living On Purpose
DETROIT, MI – Dr. Joseph E. Kimbrough’s newest book, Game On: Tools and
Strategies for Living On Purpose (ISBN 978-1-937400-50-7), offers readers a roadmap
to success based on business leadership principles for creating a satisfying life. He
writes, “Winning in business and in life requires similar skills such as setting goals,
managing time and developing leadership traits.”
Inside the book you will learn:
1. How to identify and hone your personal leadership traits
2. How attitude affects goal setting and achievement
3. How to develop and execute a plan for a better you
4. How to manage your time efficiently
5. How to achieve success one accomplishment at a time
6. The keys to effective communication
7. How to leverage your character to lead others
8. Conflict management skills and the value of being assertive
Kimbrough felt prompted to launch the Game On Institute, a personal coaching system
to help participants find and develop leadership skills within, after increasing demand for
this information. He says, “One of the things we talk about in the book is whether
leaders are born or made. A lot of people feel that leaders are born, so there’s no point
in trying. That’s not true. You can learn different skills that will take your life to the next
level.” And this is the impetus for launching the institute.
Dr. Kimbrough launched the book and the institute after having conducted numerous
workshops, using the book as the basis of the sessions. Game On: Tools and
Strategies for Living on Purpose is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and major
retailers nationwide and retails at $18.95. It is a top selling book for publisher Manifold
Grace Publishing House.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
Copyright © 2019 Game On Leadership Institute - All Rights Reserved.